jiangzhengwenjz 发表于 2023-10-23 11:04:24

Digimon: Operation Digipedia【英文火红改版】

原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268288
作者:Epitaph93

https://s2.loli.net/2023/10/23/S5PvowxR3Hy8Ocd.pnghttps://s2.loli.net/2023/10/23/eIl3nSvU9PpL18F.png
https://s2.loli.net/2023/10/23/Giu186kUsh7bwq3.pnghttps://s2.loli.net/2023/10/23/eEPW41Bn7HTOGhu.png
https://s2.loli.net/2023/10/23/o1ptyihmzCbJsHW.pnghttps://s2.loli.net/2023/10/23/ydqXKFVjMcbwvGU.png

The Team

For a while I was doing this alone, but now I have a growing team behind me:

Epitaph93
stocko
DiamondBlueMoon
leachim_paloyz15

If anyone else wants to join all you need to do is contribute and then I'll probably ask you to join. You can also check out the Team Digipedia thread HERE to apply.

The Story (Work in progress)
In a peaceful world where digimon are owned and raised as pets, a disturbance begins to shake the world. You, a teenager from Modem town, are sent on a mission along with your rival Matt to scout the nearest city for any information on this disturbance. Gennai, the town elder, sends you on this mission and allows you to choose your very own digimon for the dangerous journey.

You are also given a digivice, an artifact from the ancient times that once aided your ancestors. The digivice is old and incomplete, so it is your job to refill it with the data it has lost by capturing all the digimon in the world.

You find that strange things are occurring in your world: some digimon are turning evil, others are digivolving beyond normal levels. It was once rare for digimon to reach ultimate level, but now many have become Mega levelled.

You report to Gennai and he tells you of a legend from the ancient times, before the digital world and the real world were one. The dark forces that once fought to destroy the worlds will return, and only the descendants of the fabled digidestined would have the power to vanquish the revived dark masters.

You and your rival are to travel the world to strengthen your digimon and earn the crests of the digidestined. Only with the power of the crests will you be able to restore peace. They will strengthen your digimon and unlock their power to digivolve.

You will quickly encounter an evil digimon named demidevimon. He despises all tamers and wants to rule over the digimon and humans, making slaves of both. Demidevimon will return again, then digivolve to Devimon. Once you beat Devimon he will return at a later point with a tamer. Although it appears he is obedient to the tamer, the opposite is the truth. Devimon has gained control of this tamer and is using him to capture digimon and twist them with his evil ways.

Along your journey you will find various ways to digivolve your digimon, including the long lost art of armor digivolution, and the rare DNA digivolution. Using such things may take your digimon down a longer and more powerful path than it would achieve naturally, thus is the power of the tamer.

There will be various items available for you to use in your quest. These items are called digicards, or just cards for short. One such card is a TC, or temporary card. It allows a digimon to learn a move. TCs are destroyed after a single use. Other cards exist that teach any number of digimon moves. These are called PCs or permanent cards. DMCs, or digi modify cards are cards that can be given to digimon in order to boost stats, heal status problems, or to obtain certain abilities. Some can be found on card trees, but these vanish after use. General cards are also a one time use, but are very common and cheap. General cards can be used for various things like restoring HP, MP, or boosting stats. Key Cards can be used for much more varied things, like opening doors or activating certain digivice functions such as finding tamers willing to battle, finding hidden items, or playing various melodies.

As the descendants of the ancient digidestined it is your duty to save the world, or take control of it. What destiny you choose and what digimon will get you there are all up to you.

Tai will be the protagonist male, Sora the female. Matt will be the rival. Gennai from season 1 will take place of Prof. Oak. They aren't really going to be the kids from the first two seasons, but the descendants of those kids. Other characters will also appear as common trainers and gym leaders:

First Leader: T.K. Crest of Hope (NORMAL/DATA)

Second Leader: Izzy Crest of Knowledge(BUG/ELECTRICITY)

Third Leader: Joe Crest of Reliability (WATER/ICE)

Fourth Leader: Mimi Crest of Sincerity (PLANT/POISON)

Fifth Leader: Davis Crest of Courage (FIRE/DRAGON)

Sixth Leader: Yolie Crest of Love (FLYING)

Seventh Leader: Kari Crest of Light (HOLY/VACCINE)

Eighth Leader: Willis Crest of Friendship (BEAST/VIRUS)

The starters will be of these three types, rather than the obvious and overused triangle of starters:

Jyarimon: Dragon

Puttimon: Holy

Punimon: Beast

They will start as level 1 Digimon, a level which adds a large degree to the amounts of time needed for training at the beginning of the game, but which is necessary to allow the dynamic digivolution system I'm trying to create.

Spriting

As of now the top priorities are spriting and scripting with mapping thrown around so that the world at least looks a little different. My method is rather simple with the sprites. I take a sprite from the DS games, resize it to 64x64, decrease color depth to 16, then fix whatever may be discolored or poorly outlined. Some sprites are not in the DS games, so I have to create them by other means.

The fronts are easy from fresh level to most champions, with a few easy ultimates and megas. The backs are resized from the DS OWs and are place holders for now. Some of the backs were made by flipping and editing the fronts, which look much better than the place holders, but are still in need of some editing. So far I have close to 120 fronts done, most of which have temporary backs and a few have near-final backs.

A hand full also have icons, new moves, and new types. The few sprites not in the DS games (save for Viximon) that were alternatively created have no icons yet. They are at the bottom of my spriting priority list currently, but I will get around to at least finding a method for making them in the next couple of weeks. My main concerns right now are with inserting/creating the fronts and backs of fresh-champion levels.

After that comes the hard part of spriting the Ultimates and Megas.

I changed the biker OW to fit my custom DemiDevimon OW, as it was the easiest 32x32 OW to edit. I'm pretty proud of the little guy, although he still needs a little work. I also need to start on a Devimon OW and an evil TAMER OW/battle sprite. I was hoping to use Ken in his Digimon Emperor outfit, but no one has a sprite of him from what I have seen. Therefore I may just use the battle sprite of Ken without the outfit as the evil TAMER.

I've also made the icons for the digieggs. The next items to be edited are pokeballs, now called digiballs. Two big things I need are a Sora OW and a Matt OW. I already have their battlesprites, Sora's being colored differently than in the anime as she and Tai share the same palette. Matt's in battle sprite may be changed, as the one I have in place now is simply his head on Blue's body with a few color changes. L-mon's sprite collection listed in the credits would be the sprite I'd use as the replacement.

Tiles
I will be changing the tiles, but if anyone knows of some futuristic computer themed tiles then feel free to point me in the direction of the set. Digimon Reload's tiles are unbelievably good by the way, but not exactly what I'm going for. As of now, I have yet to insert any new tiles. I will eventually get around to it.

Scripting

New scripts will be added eventually, but for now most of the scripts are still original FR. They will mostly stay that way for the base patch. The real changes will come when we begin on the actual hack.

Attacks/Moves

I will be adding new moves, such as pepperbreath replacing ember and frothy spit replacing bubble. Others will stay the samed, and while we would like to change the animations for most moves we haven't learned enough about hacking moves to do so.

Types

The types I have in place are as follows:

Normal
Fire
Water
Plant
Electricity
Rock
Beast
Ice
Flying
Virus
Holy
Bug
Poison
Data
Machine
Dark
Dragon
Vaccine

Digivolution

As you will notice digivolution will happen early for fresh and in-training, at levels 3 and 5 respectively, with rookies digivolving into champions anywhere from 13 to 25. The digivolutions of fresh-to-in-training will be dependent on whether attack and defense are less/equal/greater than each other, just like Tyrogue's evolution to hitmonlee/chan/top. This is set in place to make your introduction somewhat more diverse in that, although the starters will always be the same, their digivolutions are distinctly different.

You will also notice noncanonical digivolutions, such as Jyarimon to Koromon, and Budmon to Tanemon. This is set in place to provide a more centralized range of digivolving, so that every Digimon may be traced back to a fresh Digimon with many routes of growth. In essence, it's all about capturing that system which makes Digimon unique but has yet to be perfected.

DNA digivolutions:

The DNA digivolutions are as follows. Keep in mind that in order to do a DNA digivolution you must only have 2 Digimon in your party and in the following combinations. A very important note: In essence this basically removes your entire party then adds the DNA Digimon, so no stats, abilities, genders, etc. will be transferred. It will; however, give you a stronger Digimon in the long run, some of which can digivolve even further.

ExVeemon + Stingmon = Dinobeemon(digivolves to Palidramon then Imperialdramon(fighter mode))

Ankylomon + Angemon = Shakkoumon

Gatomon + Aquilamon = Silphymon(digivolves to Valkyrimon)

WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon = Omnimon

These Digivolutions are optionally accomplished via trading, which I will point out below:

ExVeemon(Poison Barb)/Stingmon(Dragon Scale) = Dinobeemon

Gatomon(Sharp Beka)/Aquilamon(Quick Claw) = Silphymon

Ankylomon(Silk Scarf)/Angemon(Hard Stone) = Shakkoumon

WarGreymon(Nevermeltice)/MetalGarurumon(Dragon Fang) = Omnimon

Armor Digivolution

Armor digivolution and dark digivolution will replace evolution stones. Not all digi eggs will be present, but all armor digivolutions will be present.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1oO-dpt57AGoWEpmJlggVMA 提取码: **** Hidden Message *****

补丁备份:

qq316378171 发表于 2023-11-18 21:26:38

可尔必思加冰 发表于 2024-1-24 11:18:02

剧情和地图没什么大变化吧?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Digimon: Operation Digipedia【英文火红改版】