Touhoumon Another World Remix alpha 1 v3【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2019-5-16 05:28:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=352590
作者:machomuu

Touhoumon Another World 二次改版的作品,不过,因为作者改版功底不行,感觉实在很一般,原作倒是值得一玩:http://www.pmcenter.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=56764
因为原版可以通关,猜测这个版本应该也可以通关吧,不过没有测过,暂时按能通关计。基本是TJ了

What is Touhoumon?

For those of you that don't know, Touhou Puppet Play (also popularly known as Touhoumon) is originally a hack of Pokemon Fire Red. The hack replaces Pokemon with Touhou characters, in a similar fashion to how Moemon replaces Pokemon with Moemon. However, it does have its differences, specifically, moves, types, capturing apparatus, and various other features help to make the game differ from Fire Red. Originally it was simply the same adventure with Touhoumon characters, but then people started to take interest. Eventually, Touhoumon became a template for other Touhoumon hacks featuring various other changes, these changes ranged from entirely new regions and stories to smaller additions and patches such as new main characters and music. Touhoumon: Another World is one such variation of Touhoumon created by Aichiya Sanae. Another World is actually a remake and a translation of another hack that was halted, it went by the name of Touhoumon Ningyougeki: Gensokyo Scenario. Another World is a finished hack and modification of Touhou Puppet Play, which is, in turn, a hack of Pokemon Fire Red.

What is Another World Remix?

Another World Remix is a hack of a hack. This hack aims to cure some of the hiccups that came with Another World, most of which were not creative choices, such as spelling errors and the like. This hack also strives to make the game more balanced without disrupting the states of the Touhoumon (or Boneka, as they are called) themselves. It will no doubt be easier than Another World is, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be easy. This hack is meant to make the frustration from a loss one of understanding rather than something that is completely out of the player's hands, but it will still, in many cases, try be unforgiving.

At its base, Another World Remix hopes to be a collection of fixes and changes that will make playing Another World a smoother and more enjoyable experience. What these changes include are fixed typos, justifiable text changes, trainer loadout and level changes, wild Boneka dispersion, and the like. At its base, its target is to reduce grinding (which is largely a problem in the early game) and make the game fairer and more intuitive.

Features
I considered not adding a features section but this does help to keep me in line and keep track of where I am and what I want to do, so here's just that. Note that this doesn't include things such as rebalancing, dialog fixes, and stuff like that since that's explained above and in the Changelog (which is currently being updated as I make progress), but instead refers to other changes the hack intends to make.

New Features and Changes
Cut does not need to be taught to a Boneka to be used. As long as you have the HM, you can use it to cut down trees.
Physical/Special Move Split
Typos zapped and broken dialog rewritten (In-Progress)
The opening cutscene is now skippable
XY-Styled Capture Experience

Intended Features and Changes
Smooth out the transition between Gensokyo and Kanto
Translate all of the Japanese
Rewrite/Proof Dex Entries
Insert updated 1.8 trainer sprites
Remove Zero Forms

Because the bugs in Another World are so prominent and are a pretty large part of why I'm working on this hack at all, I'll be listing the bugs here and crossing them out as they. They'll be color-coded in order of how problematic they are (from greatest to least, Red,Blue,Green):
Items Respawning (Pretty easy to fix, so long as I have the flags for them)
OWs overlapping with other OWs. (Examples, according to Aichiya, this may possibly be because of stream data overlapping, which doesn't bode well but it at least gives me a starting place)
Music suddenly stopping in battle or when bumping into a wall (or other objects)
Music can tend to cause audio clicks (not a big problem and mostly seen in uncompressed .wav songs, but worth mentioning)

下载地址:

购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分

山男大叔No.283-284溜溜糖球一家

发表于 2019-5-18 13:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
又是一个萌版的宝可梦啊感谢楼主大大分享了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:28 , Processed in 0.126906 second(s), 46 queries .