太阳金&月亮银 Pokémon SunGold & Pokémon MoonSilver【英文心金魂银改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2019-6-11 12:02:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=366156
作者:walnut3072

基于神圣金暴风银的改版,进度为完结。如果要选一个玩的话,推荐玩月亮银版本,改动比较大也继承了大量Drayano以前的修改。

一些加入的元素:
  • 官方20只 + 非官方11只妖精系精灵
  • 给部分精灵增加龙属性

• 一些技能的翻新和修改

版本差异:
While both versions had all the changes and add-ons I mentioned above, there are still defferences. In SunGold, you’ll play with the followings:
•        Original story of HGSS.
•        Randomized Wild Encounter (with similar strength to the original so that it won’t break the game). However, I’ve modified it so that the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh starters will appear at the first 3 areas in game, Route 29, 30, and 46, respectively. Isn’t this great for Nuzlocke Challenge?
•        Gym Leaders and Elite Four now all have mix-typed teams with increased difficulty and adjusted level curve.
•        Instant Text Speed
•        Prepare for this time ecountering Red cuz his Pokemon not only got the new moves, but also make you supprised for their enhanced power.
•        Action Replay Codes supported. (You can find in it own document)

And MoonSilver can be regarded as an expansion of Sacred Gold & Storm Silver since it maintains most of Drayano’s scripts. However, there are changes including the followings:

•        Most trainers and Leaders’ Pokemon now have their movesets updated with the new moves.
•        Gym Leaders’ Pokemon’s levels are slightly adjusted to further reduce the gap with player’s Pokemon’s levels. Falkner and Whitney’s first team now has 4 and 5 Pokemon, respectively, instead of 6. Some trainers as well as Gym Leaders have been given new Pokemon in their team, especially those who received substantial enhancement like starters. For instance, Lance (or Clair, I don’t remember clearly), who has the full-dragon team, now has one of his Dragonairs replaced with Sceptile, a new Dragon-type in this game.
•        The places where you received Kanto starters and Sinnoh starters by Quiz Masters have been swapped so that Piplup (Water/Ice-type) or Turwig (who now learns a rock-type move very early) can assists you in the battle with Falkner. There is also a slim chance that you’ll now encounter Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle in the morning/day/night at the very first place to catch wild pkm, route 29.
•        Cynthia now gives you a Castform instead of an Eevee since I think having one of the eeveelutions (whose stats are too high for early game) would likely make the game less challenging. Don’t worry, you’ll still be gifted an Eevee later by Billy at Goldenrod City.
•        Prepare for this time ecountering Red cuz his Pokemon not only got the new moves, but also make you supprised for their enhanced power.
•        Action Replay Codes supported. (You can find in it own document)
•        A note for those who’re playing this version, when you’ve progressed to Route 43, where an additional event of Drayano (which is indeed very cool) about Team Rocket taking over the Safari Zone takes place, remember to save often since the game may crash at any moment. Other than that, I’ve never had that kinds of issue in this game.

Bug:
最好不要打开图鉴

感谢:
:: Drayano for letting me use his hack as a base.
:: MeroMero for making the Fairy-type tutorial and helping me with the Fairy-type icon and solving errors.
:: JackHack for his useful tools.
And all the creators of PPRE and CrystalTiles.

下载:
购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2019-6-13 17:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢发布~~~有爱支持~~~貌似很赞的样子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

水中王者勋章Lv1时光印记Lv.1

鬼斯通 Lv:25
发表于 2019-6-14 12:04:26 | 显示全部楼层
看起来很好玩,应该和绝对魂银一样好玩吧,就可惜,是英文,哎哎~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2019-11-23 18:26:33 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:38 , Processed in 0.112814 second(s), 55 queries .