Pokemon Ragnarok【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-8-30 08:43:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jiangzhengwenjz 于 2023-8-30 08:45 编辑

原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=354927#9
作者:Dr. Seuss(GOLD/Ruki/Ruki Studios/Overlord Kaktus)

已经被作者彻底放弃了,只要注明作者(提取内容的作者)就可以提取任何素材

Storyline
"When the Green and Black Dragon unleash her real fury against every living thing and conquer the sky. .. Life and Death, Heaven and Earth, being and Nothingness, Past and Future ... the flames will become the lifetime in noise and will cover the world. Although many souls then roamed, looking for a eternal rest, they will be food for the fury of the Dragon and consumed by the Ragnarök, to start a new era of chaos ... the worlds of Anctgard and Nezgard will be crushed with one another, along with their respective anghishes... Don't exist, a single ray of light or some loophole in the darkness..."
Fragment of an ancient Ragnarök's Prophecy

In the Nezgard region has emerged a criminal
organization called The Exxa Brotherhood, which was reported to him trying to conspire against the Pokemon League, making several attacks against this. because this the President of the Pokemon League decides to contact the best detective agency of Nezgard, knowed as A.P.I.C. (Agency of Pokemon Investigation and Criminology).After a few days of started the
investigation, three APIC detectives with high
range disappear without a trace.

After several days to investigate this
organization and the disappearance of the
detectives, The APIC detectives concludes that
some Gym Leaders are involved in the activities of the Exxa Brotherhood, For this reason they decide to send their three best younger members as undercover detectives to investigate more closely the gym leaders and try to reach the mastermind of the attacks to the Pokemon League and beat the Exxa Brotherhood.

Features
• The game are based on different missions and sidequests, and the full story are formed by 14 Chapters.
• Existence of 8 gyms and Pokemon League, but are secondary things.
• Discover Nezgard, a fully new branded region to explore, a chilly and pintoresc region awaits to you!
• Preset names of the main characters (Sorry, this time you can't enter a new name)
• Good works on dialogues and storyline, no more hacks without a real storyline and bad dialogues.
• No more generic npc's, the important characters have an own personality and background story.
• A pokedex formed by 200 species from all generations (Sorry. no Fakemons)
• Megaevolutions and Primal Reverses included, with unseen Mega Pokemon!!!
• New music taken from other games and custom music
• A Day/Night system with illuminated tiles
• Events and wild Pokemon based on the time
• Moves clasification up to 4th Gen. (psychical and special)
• Fairy type Included
• New Moves with new effects and animations.
• New Berry system
• Some mechanics from 4-6 generation
• And more...

Credits
Tiles/ Graphics: WesleyFG, Alistair, Kyledove, Thunderdove, Hek el grande, Alucus, Scarex, Zetavares, The Red-Ex, Zaux, BoomxBig, Rossay, TyranitarDark, Zeo254, Dsaster, Seraa, Soloo, DarkDarkrai, .Rdio, Peeetzaah.

Sprites: Ruki, The 64x64 sprite resource, LightFox, Minto-Sama, Jotax, Icejkai, Tsuka, Greenwithawesome.

Engine and Patches: MrDollsteak, Diegoisawesome, Karatekid552, Touched, FBI agent, Ep!c.

Suport Bars: IvodarkDMC, Caramel-O.

• Zeo254: For give me a ton of fabulous private tiles of the old Pokemon Resurgent, really, thanks bro ^^

• Javi4315♪: For solve me my questions about the gender selection of the intro and share me a routine for this

• Soloo: Another guy that ever help me in the graphics, without him my hack probably had worst graphics.

• BT: For make me the awesome main banner, I really apreciate this ^^

• Laflacapkm: For bring me support to my projects and make the box art

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/13vzbChz6mPh1dBgx_RZWng 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

补丁备份:
Pokemon Ragnarok.bps (4.22 MB, 下载次数: 58)
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

新伙伴的欢笑

积分
发表于 2023-11-18 21:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:15 , Processed in 0.111389 second(s), 45 queries .