勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2023-10-2 00:58:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jiangzhengwenjz 于 2024-1-31 10:36 编辑

原址:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pokemon ... k%C3%A9mon_elysium/

改版分为A部分和B部分两个rom,在A部分的Rhea地区完成后,前往Astrantia City的码头后在剧情显示"SAVE NOW!"后存一个即时存档,把这个即时存档继承到B部分再继续游戏,开启Elysium岛部分。

截图:

Hello guys.

After receiving some encouraging comments in a previous thread, I've decided to make a ROM Hack I created some time ago public. Originally, I didn't plan to release it, it was supposed to be played only by relatives and close friends, so you may find it a bit rough around the edges, but even if just one player enjoys something out of it, I'll be more than happy!

Part A
Description

It is a story/lore-focused Fire Red hack for casual players, developed years ago (although I was adding content and doing fixes until recently), so don't expect many modern features. It is a lengthy one, especially if you explore everything and follow the various side quests, and it is divided into two parts, A and B. To play it, you'll need to patch two files and use save states to continue your saved game from Part A to B (instructions can be found in the readme file that accompanies the download). Story-wise, the game consists of a prologue, four chapters and a small epilogue*.* Regarding its difficulty, it's harder than the Pokémon games, but most players will not find any difficulty in finishing it.

Summary:

This is a game about the adventure of a 16-year-old girl from the peaceful island of Crysta. She's on a journey to become a Pokémon Champion, aiming to secure one of the 8 spots in the finals set on the mysterious Elysium island. However, unbeknownst to her, an ancient dark presence, setting in motion a plan more than 100 years in the making, will endanger not only her and her friends but the entire world.

Features:

A mix of Pokémon, moves and types up until Pokémon X and Y. Gen I, II and III mostly but there's a good number of Pokémon from the next generations like Hippopotas, Garchomp or Galvantula (Check the online excel file for the full list of obtainable Pokémon)

Fairy Type-Pokémon & Moves (replacing old ones)

Physical-Special Split

A very few story-only related fakemon and fakemoves

Several Regions to explore.

Side quests that reward you with rare Pokémon, moves or special items.

DOWNLOAD : here

(Read the ReadMe file before playing).

WALKTHROUGH (text - Completed) : here

EDIT: Added a Guidelines and Puzzle Solutions document to help the players.

EDIT: Instructions of how to play PART B in Android Emulators (Using MyBoy as example):

While playing PART A: When the game prompts you with the message "SAVE NOW" (ignore the part about .sgm file) go and create a new Save State from the Menu -> Save - > Slot 1.

Link your Android with a PC

Navigate to the folder where MyBoy stores the save files. The path should look like this: Phone\Android\data\com.fastemulator.gba\files\save.

(IMPORTANT) Assuming your game is named PokemonElysiumA.gba. Take a copy of PokemonElysiumA ST1 file and PokemonElysiumA.st1 PNG file. to an external folder of your PC to make sure you have a backup of them.

Download and patch PART B to a completely new ROM and add it to your MyBoy. Make sure it doesn't overwrite your first one. (save it with a different name).

If your patched rom is now called PokemonElysiumB.gba, rename the two files of step 4 to PokemonElysiumB ST1 and PokemonElysiumB.st1 PNG and place them to the same save folder (\Android\data\com.fastemulator.gba\files\save)

Boot the 2nd ROM, go to the menu and LOAD the first state. You should see your hero inside the ship.

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1VXFN3Z-0hmloKCvOcxC3KA
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

评分

参与人数 1积分 +15 现金 +30 收起 理由
jiangzhengwenjz + 15 + 30

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

新伙伴的欢笑

积分
发表于 2023-11-6 18:02:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

手举徽章的兴奋

积分
发表于 2024-3-30 02:57:35 | 显示全部楼层
:L 这都要隐藏啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:55 , Processed in 0.100558 second(s), 41 queries .