Pokemon Crystal Clear 2016 v1.6【英文水晶改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-11-1 04:29:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=361462
作者:bynine

和那个很出名的Crystal Clear没关系,进度为完结。不过修改的内容不算多

Overview
Pokemon Crystal Clear came from me being frustrated with some parts of the original Pokemon Crystal. The gym rosters were awful (Falkner having a level 9 Pidgeotto, Bugsy having Metapod and Kakuna...), it was incredibly easy, a lot of the new Pokemon had really boring types, the HMs sucked and forced you to have 3 Water and Normal type moves, etc. So when I learned that Crystal had been disassembled and could be edited to my liking, I got to work, talking with my friends about what to change and really having fun with the whole thing. The project is almost purely gameplay oriented, with some new dialogue and graphics - it doesn’t try to redefine Crystal, just makes it how I wish it had been all those years ago. It was created by myself, with the use of the Pokemon Crystal dissassembly, and, obviously, Game Freak. Please enjoy!

Features
5 new Pokemon have been added:
Calfeebl, the Farm Baby Pokemon. Evolves into Tauros or Miltank depending on its gender
Fawnov, the Littlehorn Pokemon. Evolves into Stantler when happy enough
Plessie, the Kindly Pokemon. Evolves into Lapras when happy enough
Samuright, the Honorable Pokemon. Evolves from Farfetch’d when happy enough
And a secret fifth! Find it for yourself
Pokemon have been changed, some slightly, some drastic. Many poor or uninteresting Pokemon have been given new typing, moves, evolution methods, and stats. Take nothing for granted, and try some new teammates - they might surprise you!
Moves have been rebalanced and renamed. For example, Present may deal catastrophic damage and Doubleslap will always hit twice. HMs are also quite a bit more powerful and varied in typing
TMs can be used as many times as you like
New moves have been added, like Swarm, a strong Bug type move
New items have been added, like the Alloy Stone, Fabled Stone, and Roe. Many wild Pokemon hold items now
Every trainer’s roster has been buffed and given diversity, especially Gym Leaders, providing a more challenging and interesting experience
Every Pokemon can be obtained through various means. Every route has a diverse bounty of Pokemon to find, and new legendary fights are sprawled throughout Kanto and Johto
No trading is necessary for evolution - Pokemon who previously evolved through trade now evolve in other ways
Types have been rebalanced - Ice is far stronger defensively, resisting Water, Grass, and Dragon as well as itself. Grass now does normal damage against Flying and Dragon types, and Ghost does normal damage against Steel types
Ghost is now Special and Dark is now Physical. Considering how most Dark type moves involved biting and hitting, and how Ghosts are intangible, this seemed logical
Gender based evolution has been added for Nidoran and Calfeebl
Both Kanto and Johto starters can be chosen from at the beginning
New menu icons added
Lavender Town has its RBY music back, and the creation of the Radio Tower there may have spawned something unfortunate...
Rarely, very high level Pokemon can be found in Kanto, to make wild encounters that were otherwise pitiful in that region more interesting
Several small glitches, like Kurt’s custom Pokeballs not working properly, have been fixed
Your mom actually believes you when you say you know how to use the Pokegear (and other small, sensible dialogue fixes)
For the benefit of those playing, here are some hints: - Horsea is now a split evolution, and both it and Graveler require a stone to evolve.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ypBywrH69tO7DXCa1QWIYA 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

补丁备份:
Pokemon Crystal Clear 2016 v1.6.bps (63.13 KB, 下载次数: 0)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:27 , Processed in 0.237690 second(s), 42 queries .