Pokémon Alabaster v0.6.4【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-11-9 09:48:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=359964
作者:Alababal

进度5个道馆,不过已经弃了。

Introduction
One day when I had a bit of free time on my hands, I decided that it would be fun to make a map in pokémon essentials. What I made would become the starting town in this game. As I mapped, ideas for an entire region sprang into my head, and the beginnings of a story soon followed. The plan was to spend a large portion of the game in a boarding school completing small quests (although I've somewhat abandoned this idea since in favor of region-wide exploration). Only once you gained significant strength would you return home. As I've developed the game the details of the story have come together, although I plan on making you guys play the game in order to figure out how that is turning out.

Story
The Nyejo region is renown for being home to many of the greatest minds in the world, with countless world-class trainers, scientists, and breeders. Regardless of their prospective careers however, children growing up in the region are encouraged to go to school in order to learn and understand the relationship between people and pokémon. Any who graduate before they turn 18 are allowed to roam the region as a trainer in order to gain an even stronger relationship and understanding with pokémon. Once you turn 18 you generally have three options. The first is finding a job, the second is going into a specialized field of study, and the third is making a living as a trainer. Relatively few are capable of sustaining a career as a trainer, but those who can are generally considered role models for society and as such are what youths aspire to become.

You are the son/daughter of a once world-famous scientist(your mother) and a successful trainer (your father). You are the youngest of three siblings, the other two of which have already left home and graduated to become trainers. You also have a childhood friend named Cirrus who has been by your side as long as you can remember. The story begins on your 10th birthday, where you are allowed to pick one of three unique pokémon from your mom. She also gives Cirrus one. Not long afterward the two of you head over to Nyejo Academy for an extended stay.

In Pokémon Alabaster Version you will fight for recognition, learn about the world around you, find new rivals and new friends, explore a vast region, traverse harsh terrain, gain the trust of your pokémon, and strive to become the best that there ever was. Unravel the secrets about your past, and uncover the true threat that looms in the Nyejo Region.

Features
All pokémon available by final release
7th gen mechanics
An all-new storyline which varies slightly based on decisions
Exp level cap
Two strong rivals (story will continue, win or lose)
Rewards for filling out pokédex
A very large region with tons to explore
A dynamic modified weather system
23 custom moves
Custom music :)
Plans for Mega Evolution & HM items

Notes
Mechanic Changes

~The rate at which your pokémon gains happiness has been lowered and the rate at which they lose it has been increased, especially when your pokémon faints. If you don't work hard to please your pokémon it WILL NOT attain max happiness.

~Water, soda, and lemonade now boost happiness, but recover a smaller amount of health. Super repel works for 250 steps and max repel for 500 steps.

~The rate at which items sell for is 1/4 of their purchase price (not 1/2 like it is in the official games). Some items such as the nugget have had their prices raised to counteract this.

~Passability is a bit different in my game compared to the official games. If I started today I probably wouldn't do it the way I did, but I'm sticking with it now. If you want to complete the demo you will need to be comfortable walking under trees.

~There is a level cap in this game at:
19 before leaving the academy
25 before beating the first gym
32 before beating the second gym
38 before beating the third gym
44 before beating the fourth gym
49 before beating the fifth gym
54/55 through end of the second demo (I'll check to see what it is exactly later and modify)

If you reach the level cap your pokémon will gain no further experience.

(more will be added as necessary. There are additional changes planned and probably a thing or two I've forgotten about.)

Bugs
~sometimes moves will throw an error message when they fail, then the opponent will try the same move again ~10 times with error messages each time. I know rn this happens when the opponent tries to use a trapping move on you when you're using a ghost type, but this error has shown up with other moves in the past that I've already fixed and will probably show up more as other people play. It's not an endless loop although it seems like it. If the opponent runs out of pp the loop will end.

I will add more as more bugs are found, and delete if they are fixed in the latest version of the demo.

Credits
Nintendo & Gamefreak
Poccil..................Pokémon Essentials
Maruno................Pokémon Essentials
TheGreatBlaid..............................Tileset
The-Red-eX..................................Tileset
WesleyFG....................................Tileset
Serbii...........Graphics & Development
Luka S.J..................Graphics & Scripts
-FL-..........................Graphics & Scripts
Klein Studio...........Graphics & Scripts
mej71............................................Scripts
~JV~..............................................Scripts

The above deserve special attention for the impact that they have had on this game, but please check out the full list which is paired with the demo. Every single contributor is indispensable in creating this game.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1YfuEnASHfHQi_qpbIiSb8A 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:34 , Processed in 0.098270 second(s), 39 queries .