Pokémon Order and Chaos demo【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-11-11 15:20:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291210
作者:Rayquaza.

进度3道馆,应该不会有下文了。

Introduction
Okay to start off, hello. I'm Rayquaza., also known as Rayquaza-Dot on DeviantArt.

I've been interested in games development for eleven years and have been on this community since 2011. This game has been development for almost seven - eight years and it has changed drastically over the years. I'm happy to say that I have finally at a point where I'm satisfied with all the resources and details about the game and have recently been able to keep a steady rate of progress.

My aim is to create a fun Pokémon game that is aimed primarily at a more mature audience, allowing the game to take on a more serious, potentially dark and thrilling storyline, that is seldom seen in any of the main series Nintendo Pokémon games you see today.

As of the 11th March, 2016, I am happy to report that there is now a playable demo. The demo features 3 Gyms and will hopefully be updated with more in the coming months.

So without any further adieu I present Pokémon Order & Pokémon Chaos

The Story
We start off in the once beautiful, now corrupt region of Sericoh.

Usually new trainers would receive their first Pokémon at the age of ten or eleven. However, due to a suspected terror attack eighteen years ago on Urbador City - the most populated city in the region - the laws governing Pokémon Trainers were changed. This attack almost destroyed a third of the region and claimed the lives of many innocents.

As a result of the attack, the region was thrust into a state of emergency, the corrupt government passed many laws to keep the region and its people in check, involving a complete region-wide lockdown, preventing anyone entering or leaving Sericoh.

The Pokémon League was eventually forced to increase the age that children could receive a starter Pokémon, reduce the number of new Pokémon Trainers per-year and introduce a scheme for potential Trainers that would test their abilities as Pokémon Trainers.

And now to you: Your seventeenth birthday is right around the corner and when that day arrives, you'll have the opportunity to receive one of three Starter Pokémon. You, along with your two friends, will travel the region, to collect the eight badges of Sericoh and enter the Pokémon League.

That is only a small extent of your future endeavors, however. Throughout your journey you will meet new people, uncover the legend of Sericoh, obtain untold power and discover the truth behind the region's corruption.

Meet the Starter Pokémon
The horse Pokémon, Grassteed, the draco Pokémon, Pyrodrax and the Piranha Pokémon, Hydrish. Pokémon Trainer's who have passed their exams and earned the right to go on an adventure will have the privilege of choosing from one of these three Pokémon to accompany them on their journey.

Team Shadow
A mysterious organised crime syndicate that operates throughout the region.

Sericoh authorities know almost nothing about them but believe them to be incredibly dangerous. Most attempts to capture members of the organisation end in failure but any successful attempts ultimately end in the captured members ingesting cyanide pills.

So far all missions have been strictly covert but recently there have been more and more sightings of individual members. The government keeps any incidences involving the organisation quiet in order to avoid panic. As an indirect result, however, this allows individual members to go about unnoticed in public.

Features
• A Brand-New Region to explore with over 70 new Pokémon
• An exciting story for a more mature audience
• Gameplay determined by one's choices and side quests

Rustling Patches:
• In every route, certain patches of grass will have a chance of rustling.
• If you walk into these rustling patches, you will either get an item or a wild encounter.
• If you encounter a Pokémon in these patches, it has a higher-than-normal chance of being a shiny.
• Items will also have a higher chance of being rare as well, you could get rare candies, nuggets or a regular potion.

Gym Badges & the Pokémon League
Travel around the region to gather the eight Gym Badges to earn your spot the Pokémon League tournament

Compete in 8 rounds of Pokémon battling goodness to claim the title of Pokémon League Champion

Fight through the four toughest Trainers in all of Sericoh to take on the Champion of the region

Credits
Pokemon Essentials:
• Flameguru
• Poccil (Peter O.)
• Maruno
• Luka S.J.
• MiDas Mike
• Brother1440
• Near Fantastica
• FL.
• PinkMan
• Genzai Kawakami
• Popper
• help-14
• Rataime
• IceGod64
• SoundSpawn
• Jacob O. Wobbrock
• the__end
• KitsuneKouta
• Venom12
• Lisa Anthony
• Wachunga

Elite Battle System:
• Luka S.J.
• Maruno
• PinkCatDragon
• Tebited15
• Eli
• lilatraube
• PinkCatDragon
• BadSamaritan
• Pokecheck.org
• Spriters-Resource.com
• GameFreak

Graphics and Scripts:
• KleinStudio
• WaterTrainer
• FireBirdsnIceDragons
• Magiscarf
• princess-phoenix
• Ultimospriter
• SailorVicious/Heavy-Metal-Lover
• Ankokou Flare
• PokeFan41
• Enterbrain
• Nintendo

Also a big thanks to Achromatic for the thread CSS templates, from which this thread was adapted.

Pokémon is owned by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo, affiliated with Game Freak
This is a non-profit fan-made game made solely out of love for the franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1rj0BQkhlHANK8xW8cv8yIg 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:42 , Processed in 0.097867 second(s), 39 queries .