Pokémon Rebalanced: Red demo 2【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-11-13 06:56:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304644 https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonRebalanced/comments/3aad3o/pokemon_rebalanced_red_demo_2_5_badges_are_you_a/
作者:Wootius

进度5道馆。

This remake of Generation 1 is primary aimed at make every included Pokemon useful at the end of the game. I'm tired of catching Pidgeot and it being meh, every Pokemon should stand out in some way.

I intend to do this by:
Standardizing and redistributing every included Pokemon's BST
Raking through the movepools of every included Pokemon, adding where it's needed and taking away from those with a bit too much.
Redistributing the better/more battle useful Abilities to more Pokemon and adding more Abilities in general.
Lastly, type additions/changes. There should be very few of these.

What I don't want to do is give every Pokemon Multiscale and Draco Meteor, but to increase weaker Pokemon BST and movepools to where they can compete with each other as equally as possible. If the Pokemon is totally devoid of any character, or if it could be useful to contrast it with another Pokemon of the same typing and "animal" type I'll do so.

Arbok and Seviper make a nice example, as I'd like to further Arbok as a bulky physical sweeper while making Seviper a special counterpart with a new special version of Intimidate. I'm even leaning toward both evolving from Ekans and having a split evolution line like the Hitmon family.

Making trainer battles challenging by both making Pokemon better, improving their AI, and giving them teams worth fighting is the next goal. Gym leaders should be a major, but fair, challenge now. Rival battles are going to be major pains in the butt.

Not all 721 will be in this hack. I'm thinking 350 tops, 300 if I do a cut down. I don't want to overload Kanto with everything under the sun.

Last, I hope to make the base Red plot more interesting with some changes to it and making the NPCs more involved overall. You are still the hero however!

I've completed the storyline and eventing up to the end of Fuchsia! That's five gyms, two caves, one ship, a Rocket base, and the Pokémon Tower. I've rebalanced all ~280 Pokémon currently in the game. A hundred new moves are in and slotted into movesets. Following Help14's Pokémon is in. FL's numerous scripts are in. A EV/IV Screen is in.

Other Features
Please go to Sable City before Mt. Moon. Otherwise, you'll meet someone in Vermilion you haven't talked to be. Sable City has lots of cool stuff anyway! And a free Pokemon!
Turbo, like on emulators.
Gen 6 support. No super EXP Share however.
Expanded Kanto Pokedex of ~320 Pokemon. All Pokemon are evolvable.
Entire new areas added to Kanto. Visit other places too!
A fast cycling Day/Night system(FL's Unreal time system), 24 minutes to a ingame day, for ease of nighttime encounters and plant growth.
Increased double battle importance.
Fair, but challenging difficulty.
A chance at a second Rival.
Following Pokemon.
IV/EV Screen.
Reusable TMS
Gain other starters via trade or catching.
1% Shiny Chance

Story
I intend to follow the Rocket story line pretty closely, except with one character doing Team Rocket in as the main change. But the ease of RMXP allows me to make important NPCs much more active throughout the game and I intend to make them be so.

Issues:
Game intro has no graphics: Didn't use the right intro, should have no effect.
Shiny Charmeleons: Ignore, but should be harmless. They turn logging on.

Credits
===========The Big Ones
Nintendo and Gamefreak: For making the base games, for all the awesome art and music, and the game I've spent too much time on.
Art assets, music, and base game concept goes to them.

Pokemon Essentials, Current Leader: Maruno
The Pokemon engine for RMXP.
http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Essentials_Wiki

Information: veekun.com
The best database for Pokemon gameplay info there is.

Information: Bulbapedia.com
The best database for all other info.

Betas: Heaven Canceler(best beta) and <Insert friend name here>

===========Big Overhauls(Only the last one counts for this demo)
Elite Battle 2015, Leader: Luka S.J.
Generation 6 for Pokemon Essentials, Leader: mej71
Help-14's Following Pokemon Script, Even More Fixes and Additions to: Help-14, zingzags, Rayd12smitty, and venom12
Curt's Region Starter (Map) Kit.

===========Scripts
Unreal time system: FL
Turbo: Myself, with comments from Luka S.J.
Multiple save files 2.2: mej71
Pokemon dropping items after battle: aramant16
Wild Battles that can result in Double Battles: Derxwna Kapsyla
HgSs run activation: FL
Pokemon Selection: FL
Show Species Introdution: FL
Simple HUD: FL, edited by SunakazeKun and Myself
Screenshot Taker: Jet10985 (Jet)
aramant16
Derxwna Kapsyla
MAK1N0
Umbreon
Stochastic

==========Art
gloomydayze-d333qjp = Red/Blue vs image
Honeedge and evos: Zermonious
UltimoSpriter from DeviantArt
Wesleyfg from DeviantArt and...here.
BoOmxBiG from Deviant Art
lightbulb15 from Deviant Art
tyranitardark from Deviant Art
Lark125 from PokeCommunity
Midnitez Remix from Deviant Art
LotusKing from Deviant Art
Zerudez from Deviant Art
NPCs: Cast+Silentninja

===========Misc
Fake Name Generator
Paint.net
RPG Maker XP
My Ti-89

=========Art, don't remember if I still have it in.
07harris/Paranoid
19dante91
27alexmad27
Alistair
Alucus
Alucus
Atomika
Bakura155
Blue Beedrill
Boomxbig
Bulbapedia and Bulbaforums
chimcharsfireworkd
Chio
CNickC/CNC
Dewitty
Flood
Fused
G-olden
help14
Jesse TBPro
lordindy
Kizemaru_Kurunosuke
klnothincomin
Kuroda-Taiki
Kymotonian
Newtiteuf
Novus
Pokemon_Diamond
PrinceLegendario
Reck
Red-Gyrados
REMY35
RHN
Saurav
Scarexshivaking
Seiyouh
SL249
spaceemotion
spypoke megafc
ThePokemonChronicles

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

There are four links there. The first three are separate downloads to help you save on bandwidth for later versions.

View the images "Where Audio Goes" and "Where Battler goes" for extra help. http://imgur.com/a/DC3hP#0

Demo 2 is the core files. Extract it. Audio is extracted on the same level as game.exe. Graphics is extracted on the same level as game.exe.

Demo 2 Full is just extract and use Game.exe.

Oh, there' a folder called Fonts. Install those(just by double clicking) then go into the Game's option menu. You'll be able to use real ingame fonts then.

Controls: C: Accept X: Cancel Z: Run/select options Alt: Turbo F5: Registered item F8: Screenshot

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ A bullet point list as to what Pokemon Rebalanced is about.

Making all Pokemon useful. This is done via BS, Movepool, and abillity changes.

Make battles challenging, but fair. No Blizzard at level 15.

Liven the Kanto world with more NPC interactions, Team Rocket activities, and new areas.

Turbo, like on emulators.

Gen 6 support. No super EXP Share however.

Official Battles: Gym and E4 battles are between equal sized teams.

Expanded Kanto Pokedex of ~320 Pokémon. All Pokémon are evolvable.

Entire new areas added to Kanto. Visit other places too!

A fast cycling Day/Night system(FL's Unreal time system), 24 minutes to a ingame day, for ease of nighttime encounters and plant growth.

Increased double battle importance.

Fair, but challenging difficulty.

A chance at a second Rival.

Following Pokémon.

Gain other starters via trade or catching.

1% Shiny Chance

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1KKWmd2jsPt-I6kWGJ0qNqg 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:39 , Processed in 0.095374 second(s), 39 queries .