Pokémon The Movie Game v3.1【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-11-13 12:40:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330482
作者:Sam24

基本就是复刻剧场版剧情。

Introduction
Hey! I've always wanted to upload my own Pokémon Essentials game. May as well do it now. :)
At first I planned to upload a demo when I released this thread, but some issues with compressing the game caused it to go into the Developing Phase but now with those issues fixed I can now Upload the demo properly.

Plot
Anyone who has seen the Pokémon Movies will immediately know what the plot is based about. You are taken through all the Movies from the very first film to the more recent films.

If you haven't then here's a quick rundown:
You play as Ash, companied by his friends, as you go through certain towns in the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and the Unova region where you enter some of his most remembered adventures.

These specific adventures resolve about the Legendary Pokémon in that region(e.g. Mewtwo) and are more life threatening.
All these adventures happen in different time periods so your party and your image will change overtime depending what Pokémon were used in the movie.
For example one movie you'll be using Pokémon from the classic Kanto Region then the next few movies that come you'll change to Pokémon used in the Johto Region.

As for any side plots, there isn't anything special except for a youngster rival you encounter during your adventure who, like Ash, starts with energy, thriving to be a Pokémon Master, better than anyone else, including you. After you finish certain events in a town you are likely to encounter him with more experience and he also grows, changes appearance, and his party as you go through the different regions.

Features
Watch your favourite movie scenes in overworld game style.(e.g. Tears of live, Lugia's song, etc.)
Soundtrack taken from multiple Pokémon games, the Pokémon Anime and other games.
Training is easier: Only certain trainers will register you and will ask for rematches much faster.
Mystery Gifts giving you access to certain backstories or side plots (e.g. Pikachu Shorts, Mewtwo's origin, etc.)
Pokémon only moments are given in a Mystery Dungeon type of style.
Multiple Ash costumes and costumes from characters from multiple Pokémon game.
The ability to replay movie events without having to start a new game.

Glitches or errors
Beta 1.0: At the beginning of this demo you'll be given 6 Pokéballs. TOSS THEM! You're not suppose to obtain Pokémon this early in the game. (Fixed)
Beta 2.0+3.0 Port Town(First town in Movie 4) was made with many problems. One of them is the entrance to the Poké Center transfers to a Pokémon Center from a previous movie so DO NOT USE IT! Heal before you leave the Pokémon Center
Blacking out during the battle with Shadow Celebi can cause the script to mess up.

Credits
Lead developers: Sam24
Sprites: Meowth (Raymond Sprite)
Lunardusk (Dragonite Messinger)
MissingLukey (All Overworld Pokemon *Shinys and forms included*)
Scripts: Dragonite
Luka S.G.(Ultimate Title Screen Resource)
Other staff: Creators of Pokémon Essentials
Creators of RPG Maker XP
Useful websites: The Spriters Resource
khinsider.com(Video Game Music)
(If I missed anyone, let me know by PM)

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1a3-Lf0nwddtpJiGeDPXmKA 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:32 , Processed in 0.091994 second(s), 39 queries .