Pokémon Lustrous Aqua v1.2.1【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2024-1-23 14:48:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pok%C3%A9mon-lustrous-aqua-fakemon-2-gyms.388608/
作者:pokemontrainersimon

进度2道馆

Introduction
Hey, my name is Simon and I am the main game developer of Pokemon Lustrous Aqua. I'm using RPGXP/Pokemon Essentials to make this game and I began working on it in mid-February of 2015. My idea for this game came back in October 2011. This game begins in the Fento Region, a brand new Pokémon region where you'll discover over 100 new fakemon. The three starter pokemon will be fakemon as well as the Legendary Pokemon. Although this game won't include all fakemon, there will be pokemon from previous Generations in the game like Geodude, Vulpix, Emolga, etc. that can be found. This game has Generation 5 graphics and new routes, towns, and cities to explore. Pokemon Lustrous Aqua is still in the process of development and improvements will be made as we move forward.

Plot
You will begin this game in the Fento Region. Starting in a small town called Lurosa Town. You will embark on your first journey. After you get your first Pokémon, you'll receive everything needed to start your adventure and head to the first city with a gym leader. Your goal, is to train your Pokémon to become the best. You must also complete the Pokédex by traveling throughout the Fento Region and discovering all of its new Pokémon. But this won't be an easy get-through, being aware that Team Crystal has evil plans of stealing Pokémon and using technology to brainwash Pokémon in order to take over the world. Team Crystal Leader, Sabotha, has dreams of ruling the Fento Region by training his team to commit evil plans into accomplishing his goals. He envisions that he will capture the powerful Legendary "Lustrous" Pokémon and it will belong to him. Sabotha wants to be the king of the Fento Region and with his power, he'll take over the world. The future of the Fento Region rests in your hands to stop Team Crystal. Are you the destined hero to awaken the Lustrous Pokémon? This epic journey awaits you!

Features
Over 100 New Fakemon (22 New Fakemon in Demo)
New cities and towns to explore
Pokemon from previous Generations can be found
Special appearances by Ash and Barry
Customized fan-made music and remixes
NEW! Battle Animations with Elite Battle System v4.3

Credits
RESOURCES:
Pokemon Essentials:
-Flameguru
-Poccil
-Maruno

Elite Battle System 4.3 + Battle Animations:
-LukaSJ

Speech Bubbles:
-Carmaniac

HUD Script:
~FL

BW2 Mod, Starter Selection Script:
-Shiney570

Evolution Scene/Overworld Shadows/:
-KleinStudio

========================================================================================
Game Director:
-PTSimon (me)

NPC Overworld Sprites/Mapping/Eventing/Ideas:
-PTSimon

Fakemon Spriters:
-Princess-Phoenix
-Leparagon
-theChubberX

Trainer Sprites/Trainer Back Sprites:
-Leparagon

Trainer Art for Simon/Jenna/Barry:
-Leparagon

Party Menu Icons:
-PrincessPhoenix

VS. Wild Pokémon Soundtrack
-LD3005

Vs. Trainer Soundtrack
-SSJ Sonic21

Multiple BW2 Fanmade Soundtracks/Remixes:
-SuperiorLarxene
-KunningFox
-tobinus
-And other YouTubers
=========================================================================================
OTHERS WHO HELPED WITH THE GAME
(Commmission) Fakemon Sprites:
-LuAnEyHeJa

(Commission) Fakemon Art:
-Allocen
-BrasioPkmn
-PeteToady

Gym Badges:
Midnitez-REMIX

Game Logo:
Fakemon123 (OrreMIDI)

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ulLsCkk_f5D60cIvsyp5rA 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:51 , Processed in 0.097976 second(s), 39 queries .