Pokemon Lapis Lazuli alpha0.1口袋妖怪:青金石「英文红宝石改版」

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2013-11-17 09:51:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253025
POKEMON RUBY HACK

POKEMON LAPIS LAZULI

Intro

Hey guys, Exo here. First up, I'm not the best hacker ever. This is my first attempt. This hack was made as a gift for my friend, and she liked it a lot, so she's been pressuring me to share it somewhere. I really want to finish this as a side project. (I'm in college, so yeah.) I may not have lots of time, but your guys' feedback/advice would definetly help me finish it. Now, let's get on to the good stuff.

Story

The pokemon world as you knew it has been ruined by a mysterious disaster that happened 300 years ago, leaving the world in ruins. Hoenn was struck hardest, and is home to warring tribes that only recently united under the banner; The Hoenn Army. Kanto is now dense forest that has overgrown almost every city. East Johto was destroyed by a masive earthquake, leaving only Cianwood City and Olivine intact. Unova has dissovled into civil war. Sinnoh is the only region with high technology and most of its cities left.

Shuyu, however, is a small continent that overlaps some of Hoenn. It was created during the same disaster 300 years ago. Though it is a relatively new region, it has ruins and small towns aplenty to explore. Shuyu has also just rediscovered apriball technology, and hundreds of trainers are cropping up everywhere.

You are a young, 17-year-old who lives in the quiet Herb Village, surrounded by the sinister Soul Forest. One day, you leave to gather herbs and berries for your mother, who is the herbalist in town. You find a mysteriously lost bag full of three pokemon, and your adventure spirals from there.

Shuyu is a land based in the principles of balance between Earth, Water, and Sky. The three pokemon in the bag you can choose are of the Earth, Water, and Sky. There are two Guardians within most majors towns that will accept your challenge in your quest to find balance, and give you marks. No one knows where this obsession with balance came from, but Shuyu is riddled with it.

But Shuyu has a dark secret, and only the soul stone known as the Lapis Lazuli may be able to bring the region back into the light...

Features

-All Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn capturable.
-New Female OW sprite, with male coming soon.
-Choose a Dratini (Sky), Horsea (Sea), or Trapinch (Earth) starter!
-Increased difficulty. THIS IS POKEMON: HARD MODE. I'm not joking. If you don't like a challenge, you won't like this game. If you're looking for something to blaze through with Ubers, please find some other hack.
-All new items, All Medicines are now Herbs/Food and Pokeballs are old fashioned.
-New TMS include; Curse, Water Spout, Magical Leaf, Revenge, Drill Peck, Shadow Punch, Tail Glow, Dragonbreath, Extremespeed, Eruption, Covet, and Body Slam
-More coming soon!

Screenshots

jungle area

Spirits are everywhere in Shuyu, and you can see them. They'll give you clues to what happened 300 years ago, and why its repeating now.

A large riverside port called Mystic City, has lots of pagodas.

A lot of citizens are wounded/orphaned/worried because of the war with Hoenn in the north.

Starting area is a forest that gives way to a desert, with lots to explore and secrets to find.

Hoenn Soldiers invading a trading post!

In the upper right hand corner...is a door? Maybe it leads to secrets if you can get to it...

Haven City has a ton of fog. An underground lava vein contrasting with the cold air is why.

The underground lava vein was once used as a bathhouse, but is now derelict. There are rare fire pokemon, though.

The first Guardian, Astra.

Known Bugs

Please let me know if you find more, provide a detailed description and a screenshot for proof.

1. Due to some weird tiles, if you play as a guy you'll start out stuck in a fence. I never tested this because I kept playing as a girl. I apologize profusely, and it'll be fixed in the next release. fixed in alpha 0.2 release.
2. You can walk into the grass at the start without a pokemon, but you'll die. This is due to my bad scripting.
3. You can get multiple copies of the pokemon from the starting bag. Please don't do this, as it ruins the difficulty and experience of the game. However, you can if you wish to, but I strongly advise against it. That's not how it was meant to be played.
4. Some tiles may be displaced. This is due to my bad mapping.
5. In Mine 3, talking to the Lapis Lazuli and then trying to talk to people in the mine will freeze your game. Sorry about this...just exit the map and come back in for it to be fixed.
6. Dying before you reach Ruin City will result in a weird glitch - you white out and find yourself in your old Ruby home. When you exit the house, you're back in Soul Forest where you started out at the beginning. Won't break the game, just kinda funny.

Completion Status

5/25/11: Alpha 0.1 released, up to fourth Guardian available. Six towns and all the routes between for you to explore!~

Upcoming/Wanted Features

Upcoming:
1. New attacks/abilities on every pokemon.
2. 4 more gyms/Elite Four (Known as 'Sky Guardians').
3. All new OWs for all types of trainers.

Wanted: (If you can help out, that would be awesome!)
1. Someone who can put a few Sinnoh evolutions in.
2. Someone who can make support banners
3. A scripter who knows how to script much better than I do, mostly so we can script the confrontation/events at the end/go through my effed up scripts. >__<;;
4. Someone who can make a title screen awesomely. (The Icon Pokemon of Lapis Lazuli is Metagross.)
5. I wanted to include a spawning resources gathering/reward system. Like, gather four coals get one protein kind of thing.

Credits

Scripting: Me
Mapping: Me
Spriting: Me

No outside sources used except a few tutorials here and there.

Help/Hints

Feel free to ask if you're stuck. But here's a few tips for this game just incase;

1. Look EVERYWHERE. Hidden (rare) items are in every single map, even the starting map. This becomes easier once you get the Item Fork, though.
2. If you're stuck on trainer levels and difficulty, train up! This is pokemon! People are tough, and I made Lapis Lazuli to be very tough without proper preparing.
3. Guardians are super tough, even the first two. If you're having trouble, go to new areas and beat trainers there.
4. You can catch the water starter pokemon in Ruin City's well, the second level where you find Wooper. They're very rare.
5. To get the ability to run, talk to the woman at the starting screen who's guarding the graves.
6. Pokecenters are no more. Each town has a Healer's hut. Usually these healers are older women. Talk to them to heal your pokemon. There's a salvaged PC in the corner, too.
7. If you're stuck at low levels before the first gym (or are just getting your butt handed to you by the trainers in Mirage Desert as I have a ton of times, lol) the basement of Moss Cavern is PERFECT for levelling. There are high level Gastly that give lots of EXP. Also, if you can sneak past the Mirage Desert trainers, check out the Old Ruins. Unown at high levels are there.
8. Some rare/useful pokemon in the beginning are;
-Ralts in Soul Forest
-Shroomish in Moss Cavern
-Skarmory in Route 10's sand
-All water-type starters in the City Well (Ruin City)
-All fire-type starters are in the underground spa ruins (Haven City)

Support Banner

None so far. ;__;

购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-17 09:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
  @X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2013-11-17 10:28:46 | 显示全部楼层
很好的美工!喜欢,不过貌似进度还不高
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

求鞭挞の究极抖M

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【作死向】水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物

鬼斯通 Lv:42
发表于 2013-11-17 13:05:38 | 显示全部楼层
我想说  很奇怪唉  图片为什么全挂了
C:\Users\Administrator\Pictures\大神\63d9f2d3572c11df86e27244622762d0f703c2a2.gif
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

火岛温泉中的舒心

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

妙蛙草 Lv:31
发表于 2013-11-17 13:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
老外总是能想出层出不穷的宝石
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2013-11-17 15:39:35 | 显示全部楼层
  感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2013-11-21 18:54:19 | 显示全部楼层
挺不错的谢谢分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2013-11-21 19:21:37 | 显示全部楼层
不知道为什么  看上去颜色有点怪
这里每天都有无聊的人在进行着欢乐的对话
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2019-8-26 00:45:54 | 显示全部楼层
翻译:
嘿,伙计们,埃克斯。首先,我不是最好的黑客。这是我的第一次尝试。这个黑客是给我朋友做的礼物,她非常喜欢它,所以她一直在给我施压,让我在某个地方分享它。我真的想把这个作为一个小项目来完成。(我在上大学,所以是的。)我可能没有太多时间,但你们的反馈/建议肯定会帮助我完成它。现在,让我们来看看好东西。
故事
你所知道的口袋妖怪世界已经被300年前发生的一场神秘灾难摧毁了,世界成了废墟。霍恩受到的打击最为严重,是最近才联合起来的交战部落霍恩军队的家园。关东现在是茂密的森林,几乎覆盖了所有城市。东柔佛岛被一场假造地震摧毁,只留下西伍德城和橄榄石完好无损。联合国维也纳办事处已经解散进入内战。信诺是唯一一个拥有高科技的地区,它剩下的大部分城市。
然而,蜀语是一个小大陆,与霍恩的一些部分重叠。它是在300年前同一场灾难中创建的。虽然这是一个相对较新的地区,但它有废墟和小城镇可供探索。Shuyu也刚刚重新发现了Apriball技术,数以百计的培训师遍布各地。
你是一个17岁的年轻人,住在安静的药草村,周围是阴险的灵魂森林。有一天,你要去为你的母亲采集草药和浆果,她是镇上的药师。你发现一个神秘丢失的装满三个口袋妖怪的袋子,你的冒险从那里盘旋而起。
蜀语是一种以地、水、天平衡为原则的土地。包里的三个口袋妖怪,你可以选择是地球、水和天空。在大多数大城市里,有两个守护者会接受你的挑战,寻求平衡,并给你分数。没有人知道这种对平衡的迷恋是从何而来的,但蜀语却被它所困扰。
但蜀玉有一个黑暗的秘密,只有被称为天青石的灵魂石才能将这片区域带回到光明中…
特征
-所有来自Kanto、Johto和Hoenn Capturable的口袋妖怪。
-新推出的女式雪碧,男款即将推出。
-选择一个dratini(天空),horsa(海),或trapinh(地球)启动!
-难度增加。这是口袋妖怪:硬模式。我不是开玩笑。如果你不喜欢挑战,你就不会喜欢这个游戏。如果你想找些能在Ubers上大放异彩的东西,请找其他黑客。
-所有的新产品,所有的药物现在都是草药/食物,而火球是老式的。
-新的tms包括:诅咒,喷口,魔法叶,复仇,钻啄,暗影冲刺,尾焰,龙呼吸,极速,爆发,垂涎,和身体撞击。
-更多即将推出!
截图
丛林地带
蜀语的鬼魂无处不在,你可以看到它们。他们会告诉你300年前发生的事情,以及为什么现在会重演。
一个叫做神秘城的大型河畔港口,有许多宝塔。
由于与北方霍恩的战争,许多市民受伤/成为孤儿/担忧。
起步区是一片退让到沙漠的森林,有很多要探索的地方,还有很多要寻找的秘密。
霍恩士兵入侵了一个贸易站!
在右上角……是门吗?如果你能找到它,也许它会带来秘密…
黑文市有很多雾。与冷空气形成对比的地下熔岩脉就是原因。
地下熔岩脉曾被用作浴室,但现在被遗弃了。不过,这里有罕见的火妖怪。
第一个守护者,阿斯特拉。
已知Bug
请让我知道,如果你找到更多,提供详细的描述和屏幕截图的证据。
1。由于一些奇怪的瓷砖,如果你作为一个男人玩,你会开始陷入一个篱笆。我从来没有测试过这个,因为我一直是个女孩。我深表歉意,在下一个版本中会解决。修正了alpha 0.2版本。
2。一开始你可以不带口袋妖怪走到草地上,但你会死的。这是由于我的错误脚本。
三。你可以从一开始的包里得到口袋妖怪的多个副本。请不要这样做,因为这会破坏游戏的难度和体验。不过,如果你愿意的话,你也可以,但我强烈反对。这不是要玩的。
4。有些瓷砖可能会移位。这是因为我的地图不好。
5。在我的第三个游戏中,与天青石交谈,然后试图与地雷中的人交谈,会冻结你的游戏。很抱歉……离开地图,回来修理。
6。在你到达毁灭之城之前死亡会导致一个奇怪的小故障-你变白了,发现自己在你的旧红宝石之家。当你离开房子的时候,你回到了灵魂森林,你从那里开始。不会打破比赛,只是有点滑稽。
完成状态
5/25/11:Alpha 0.1发布,最多可获得第四名监护人。六个城镇之间的所有路线供您探索!~
即将推出/想要的功能
即将到来的:
1。每个口袋妖怪都有新的攻击/能力。
2。4个以上的健身房/精英四强
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2019-8-26 00:46:35 | 显示全部楼层
啊~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2020-2-18 22:33:29 | 显示全部楼层
此版本能不能通关?俺就问你①句话
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:18 , Processed in 0.135263 second(s), 87 queries .