【beta1】Pokémon Dark Crystal Version【英文绿宝石改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2015-10-30 22:23:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=353732
作者:Sky High
Introduction/Story
In Hairo region, people and Pokémon live together in harmony. In times of camaraderie, they develop love and care. In times of battles, they develop confidence and strength. In times of crisis, they develop choices and solutions. All of these strengthens bonds. There are mysteries yet to be uncovered so, explore the great Hairo Region as you faces challenges that comes in your way in...

On the present day, the professor have finally returned on Hairo from her visit on different regions. Upon arrival, she reminds a memory of her and three young children who were best friends and very potential to their dreams take a journey to become a great Trainers. The professor goes on Sketchy Town to visit the three children who are now grown-ups to give a task to complete a certain research, to challenge the Hairo League, and to achieve their dreams and goals as they take their journey.

Catch, train, and battle your Pokémon as you step forward to be a Pokémon League Champion. Battle your Rivals, the greatest Gym Leaders, the intensive Elite Fours, and some special Trainers as you make companionship and camaraderie with them. Defeat, learn the goals, and seek truths from the villanous group called Team Enigma as they act terrorism and world domination to rule Hairo and the world. Seek, battle, and catch the great and powerful ancient, mythical Legendary Pokémon gathered in Hairo. Battle the decisive Frontier Brains as you step in an extensive battleground called Battle Frontier. Cross many paths as you make your own journey to become the greatest and awesome Pokémon Trainer ever.

Features
  • New Pokémon: 721 Pokémon as of Generation VI are added in the game with their respective forms, formes, and Mega Evolutions. Data updates such as moves list, stats, etc. across Generations are present. In the start, you will get to play a mixed list of 251 Pokémon.
  • New Moves: Some Moves as of Generation VI are added in the game such as Flare Blitz and Moon Blast. I also made some custom moves like you have never seen commonly in the real world of Pokémon. Move updates across Generations are present as well such as Crunch now decreases Defense.
  • New Abilities: Some Abilities as of Generation VI are added in the game such as Motor Drive and Mold Breaker. Ability updates across Generations are present as well such as Sturdy now leaving 1HP if hit by any full knock-out.
  • Fairy Type: The addition of the Fairy Type is in the game.
  • Physical/Special/Status Split: The Physical, Special, and Status split for moves is also in the game. Oh, yes! It also features an icon preview which you will also know which moves are Physical, Special, or Status.
  • New Repel System: Like in Black 2 and White 2, when your Repel's effect wares off, it automatically asks if you want to use another Repel without getting another Repel from the Bag again to use one.
  • Poison Survival Style: Nobody faints from Poison status anymore. Like DPPt and HGSS, it leaves 1HP and the Poison status fades away.
  • Infinite TMs: Using TMs are now infinite. It doesn't break after use. That means you can learn TMs as many times as you like.
  • Capture-Experience Gain System: You will also be rewarded Experience Points when you caught a Pokémon.
  • Rearranged Music: Of course, I planned to edit the music as well. My favorite themes from HGSS/BW/B2W2 are rearranged accoring to GBA voicegroups.
  • Missions: You can have missions in game in order to obtain rare items, unlock further events and catch uncommon Pokemon.
  • Easter Eggs: Seek out hidden events as you catch more uncommon Pokemon.

Screenshots

Questions and Answers
Q: Why is the region named "Hairo"?
A: If light is white, and dark is black, I minded up in-between so I chose gray. The Japanese of gray (color) is Hairo. Well, Gure is the first answer that came out. So, I just made it up Hairo. That is why I named the place as Hairo region.

Q: Is it possible to have all 721 in the game?
A: Yes. That's one reason I have applied missions and some mystery stuff like easter eggs. I was once replacing to those I don't need. I got bored on replacing so, I tested expansions several times. Until then, I got it completely working on me so, I minded up all the 721 Pokemon to be in the game.

Q: Will Mega Evolutions be present in game?
A: Yes. However, the implementation project is only for FireRed for this time. Once it is finally available for Emerald, I will be using it to have the feature to play Mega Evolutions. At meantime, during my progress, I guess you guys all know where the first BETA will end.

Q: Why is the game called Dark Crystal? And, why Black Kyurem is the mascot?
A: As always, dark is black and light is white. Then, crystal is a relative word of ice (as you can describe ice, they are just like crystals, right?). Since Kyurem is also an Ice-type Pokemon and Kyurem has his Black and White Formes, I have combined words to make Dark Crystal and Light Crystal. And, this is the reason why Black Kyurem is the mascot.

Q: Will there be a Light Crystal with this?
A: Yes. I planned to. The only difference between Dark and Light will be the each of the "paired" Pokemon encounter priority (e.g. Murkrow and Misdreavus, Sableye and Mawile. If you don't know what I mean: example: In Dark, Murkrow is in THIS FOREST and Misdreavus is in THIS CAVE, then in Light, Misdreavus is in THIS FOREST and Murkrow is in THIS CAVE.), and you will be encountering White Kyurem in Light. Once I'm done with the Dark, I will be doing the Light.

Q: Why not the Generation V system of Poison in overworld which do not drop HP while walking?
A: Removing the Poison system in overworld sounds ridiculous to me. I found it to be illogical as it compares to the real life. I know how to do it but I instead applied the Generation IV system. It is because, in the real life, while walking in poison, what do you feel? Of course, your life drains from poison until it is either you survive or die from it.

Credits
Bugs/Glitches/Errors
  • Some Gen IV and above Pokémon cannot learn any TMs and HMs.
  • Signboards inside Mountburg Library doesn't say anything specific.
  • There are some Abilities that aren't implemented yet. Otherwise, they will just do nothing. Rivalry, Sand Force, and Sand Rush are the mentioned abilities.

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 29 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2015-10-31 11:32:46 | 显示全部楼层
希望可以顺利通关啊~~~有爱支持改版
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2015-10-31 18:19:22 | 显示全部楼层
这改版不能通只能玩到第一道关。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

求收養= =

积分

论坛十周年纪念物No.282 沙奈朵Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章黑白系列NPC【日暮版】黑白系列女主角【夜间版】黑白系列N黑白系列男主角【白日版】

V仔 Lv:75
发表于 2015-10-31 20:22:13 | 显示全部楼层
OYHHY 发表于 2015-10-31 18:19
这改版不能通只能玩到第一道关。

只有那麼少啊... 那坐等巨坑完成好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

新伙伴的欢笑

积分
发表于 2015-10-31 21:11:11 | 显示全部楼层
能不能发一个修改的全721精灵的存档?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

新伙伴的欢笑

积分

时光印记Lv.1

发表于 2015-11-4 20:27:10 | 显示全部楼层
721全都可以抓么,,,真是厉害
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

与恶势力的交锋

积分

论坛十周年纪念物时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1个别的十一人勋章

蟾蜍王 Lv:44
发表于 2016-6-8 20:39:47 | 显示全部楼层
今天去看的时候发现作者说这个版本已经弃坑了,JZW有时间可以看看作者有没发更新版本

点评

没有。。  发表于 2016-6-8 21:54
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

繁华都市的喧闹

积分

水中王者勋章Lv1时光印记Lv.1

利欧路 Lv:31
发表于 2016-6-14 21:55:22 | 显示全部楼层
本來很想玩的,但只到第一道館也棄坑就...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2017-5-21 09:50:18 | 显示全部楼层
美工好棒,这个战斗效果很不错,另外图崩了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2017-5-21 09:51:05 | 显示全部楼层
该版本更新了吗,怎么还是beta1?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2017-8-4 10:32:39 | 显示全部楼层
我要了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:44 , Processed in 0.144537 second(s), 87 queries .