[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

繁华都市的喧闹

积分
发表于 2013-6-11 18:17:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖 http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2199897657

Recently, a hacked FireRed Rom has been discovered titled False Red. It's a very interesting creepypasta text ROM hack. There's nothing with gore in it or a zombied pikachu that will leap out of your computer screen to get revenge for abandoning it several years ago.

The False Red plot has the main character shunned from Kanto society because they are trying to replace Kanto's pride and joy, Red. No not that brown haired kid in the remakes. The original Red. Shun isn't the best word to describe how NPC's treat you. More like look down upon, sorta. Some NPC's will refer to you as an outsider, or they will remark about what you're doing can never be as good as how Red did that task.

Also it's snowing. Everywhere you go. Snow was a weather introduced in 4th generation. In 3rd gen,more specifically Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, there were droughts, rain, and sandstorms. And I'm not talking about the moves used in battle. For those of you who have never play Gold, Silver or Crystal, the sequels to Red, Blue and Yellow, I feel very sorry for you, the protagonist from the prequel [Red] is the final boss in the game. He resides on a snowy mountain and has not come down. You can piece two and two together.

Anyway, I've been playing it as much as I can, taking screenshots of the changed dialog as much as I can. I've just gotten to the Elite Four, and I'm really starting to freak out. Why? There's an NPC there who isn't there in the original FireRed. It's the "champ-in-making" guy at the start of gyms. Want to know what he says? "Quit." It just freaks me out for some reason. That or it's just nerves finally catching up. Supposedly, the ending is extremely depressing.

I'm very curious/nervous for the grand finale. Once I get there, I'm not gonna say a word about it. This is a game where you have to play it in order to get the main vibes instead of reading about it.
下载地址 http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2199897657
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 02:11 , Processed in 0.091430 second(s), 33 queries .