jiangzhengwenjz 发表于 2015-10-30 22:23:33

原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=353732
作者:Sky High
Introduction/Story
In Hairo region, people and Pokémon live together in harmony. In times of camaraderie, they develop love and care. In times of battles, they develop confidence and strength. In times of crisis, they develop choices and solutions. All of these strengthens bonds. There are mysteries yet to be uncovered so, explore the great Hairo Region as you faces challenges that comes in your way in...

On the present day, the professor have finally returned on Hairo from her visit on different regions. Upon arrival, she reminds a memory of her and three young children who were best friends and very potential to their dreams take a journey to become a great Trainers. The professor goes on Sketchy Town to visit the three children who are now grown-ups to give a task to complete a certain research, to challenge the Hairo League, and to achieve their dreams and goals as they take their journey.

Catch, train, and battle your Pokémon as you step forward to be a Pokémon League Champion. Battle your Rivals, the greatest Gym Leaders, the intensive Elite Fours, and some special Trainers as you make companionship and camaraderie with them. Defeat, learn the goals, and seek truths from the villanous group called Team Enigma as they act terrorism and world domination to rule Hairo and the world. Seek, battle, and catch the great and powerful ancient, mythical Legendary Pokémon gathered in Hairo. Battle the decisive Frontier Brains as you step in an extensive battleground called Battle Frontier. Cross many paths as you make your own journey to become the greatest and awesome Pokémon Trainer ever.

Features
Screenshots

Questions and Answers
Q: Why is the region named "Hairo"?
A: If light is white, and dark is black, I minded up in-between so I chose gray. The Japanese of gray (color) is Hairo. Well, Gure is the first answer that came out. So, I just made it up Hairo. That is why I named the place as Hairo region.

Q: Is it possible to have all 721 in the game?
A: Yes. That's one reason I have applied missions and some mystery stuff like easter eggs. I was once replacing to those I don't need. I got bored on replacing so, I tested expansions several times. Until then, I got it completely working on me so, I minded up all the 721 Pokemon to be in the game.

Q: Will Mega Evolutions be present in game?
A: Yes. However, the implementation project is only for FireRed for this time. Once it is finally available for Emerald, I will be using it to have the feature to play Mega Evolutions. At meantime, during my progress, I guess you guys all know where the first BETA will end.

Q: Why is the game called Dark Crystal? And, why Black Kyurem is the mascot?
A: As always, dark is black and light is white. Then, crystal is a relative word of ice (as you can describe ice, they are just like crystals, right?). Since Kyurem is also an Ice-type Pokemon and Kyurem has his Black and White Formes, I have combined words to make Dark Crystal and Light Crystal. And, this is the reason why Black Kyurem is the mascot.

Q: Will there be a Light Crystal with this?
A: Yes. I planned to. The only difference between Dark and Light will be the each of the "paired" Pokemon encounter priority (e.g. Murkrow and Misdreavus, Sableye and Mawile. If you don't know what I mean: example: In Dark, Murkrow is in THIS FOREST and Misdreavus is in THIS CAVE, then in Light, Misdreavus is in THIS FOREST and Murkrow is in THIS CAVE.), and you will be encountering White Kyurem in Light. Once I'm done with the Dark, I will be doing the Light.

Q: Why not the Generation V system of Poison in overworld which do not drop HP while walking?
A: Removing the Poison system in overworld sounds ridiculous to me. I found it to be illogical as it compares to the real life. I know how to do it but I instead applied the Generation IV system. It is because, in the real life, while walking in poison, what do you feel? Of course, your life drains from poison until it is either you survive or die from it.

Credits
Bugs/Glitches/Errors
下载地址:
已有 29 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览 购买主题

lee204170 发表于 2015-10-31 11:32:46

希望可以顺利通关啊~~~有爱支持改版

OYHHY 发表于 2015-10-31 18:19:22

这改版不能通只能玩到第一道关。

alexan 发表于 2015-10-31 20:22:13

OYHHY 发表于 2015-10-31 18:19
这改版不能通只能玩到第一道关。

只有那麼少啊... 那坐等巨坑完成好了